I would buy a five-year put option on each cryptocurrency - Warren Buffett Warren Buffett returned to criticism of Bitcoin this Wednesday. In a conversation with CNBC, the legendary investor said that he is almost sure that the cryptocurrency fever will "end badly" and the growth of the cryptocurrency market will not last long.

I would buy a five-year put option on each cryptocurrency - Warren Buffett Warren Buffett returned to criticism of Bitcoin this Wednesday. In a conversation with CNBC, the legendary investor said that he is almost sure that the cryptocurrency fever will 'end badly' and the growth of the cryptocurrency market will not last long.

I would buy a five-year put option for each of the cryptocurrencies - Warren Buffett

Warren Buffett returns to criticize Bitcoin in this Wednesday. In a conversation with CNBC, the legendary investor said that he is almost sure that the cryptocurrency fever will "end badly" and the growth of the cryptocurrency market will not last long..

Buffett admitted that he knew nothing about digital currencies. At the same time, he would willingly take an option to sell each of the cryptocurrencies for 5 years.

“As far as cryptocurrencies are concerned, I can say with almost complete certainty that they will have a sad ending,” Buffett said..

“When this will happen or how, I don't know,” he added. "But I know something else: if I could buy a five-year put option on each cryptocurrency, I would gladly do it, but I won't bet a dime on it.".

Explaining why he was not interested in the opportunity, Buffett said that he was used to working with things, oh which he at least something is known.

“I have enough trouble with things that I think I know something about,” said Buffett. "Why on earth would I go long or short on something that I don't know anything about?"

It is noteworthy that Buffett gave his comment shortly after after, how James Dimon, another notable Bitcoin critic, said he regretted criticizing cryptocurrency in the past.
I would buy a five-year put option on each cryptocurrency - Warren Buffett Warren Buffett returned to criticism of Bitcoin this Wednesday. In a conversation with CNBC, the legendary investor said that he is almost sure that the cryptocurrency fever will 'end badly' and the growth of the cryptocurrency market will not last long.

Similar articles

Comments